May – October all reservations require a full deposit for all nights confirmed at time of reservation.
January-April and November-December for stays of two nights or more a deposit of 50 percent of the full stay including taxes is required at time of reservation. For one-night stays a 100 percent deposit including taxes is required and will be charged at the time of the booking
May – October reservation must be cancelled 14 days prior before 4pm to avoid any penalties. Cancellations within 14 days, no shows or early departures subject to 100 percent penalty including tax.
January-April and November-December reservations must be cancelled within 7 days of arrival. Cancellations within 7 days, no shows or early departures subject to 100 percent penalty including tax.
Special events may have different policies
There are no exceptions to our cancellation policy, whether it be for reasons of sickness, family emergency or weather and as such we recommend that you purchase travel insurance. For your convenience we have included a link to the Travelex, travel protection website below.
- Check-in time is after 3:00pm, check-out time is before 11:00am
- We are a non-smoking facility and all of our rooms are smoke free
- The White Barn Inn & Spa is unsuitable for children under 12 years
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Rates do not include 8% tax
- Unfortunately we cannot allow pets.
- We accept American Express, Visa and MasterCard