Once you have secured your reservation with a deposit, you are fully obligated for your entire stay, even though your advance deposit may only represent a portion of it. There is a $15.00 cancellation fee regardless of the date you may cancel. If for any reason you must cancel your reservation, we will gladly refund your deposit with at least 30 days notice June-October and Holidays and 14 Days notice November through May, with the exception of holidays, less a $15 administration fee. If you must make a last-minute cancellation, we will return your deposit, as long as we are able to rent the room to another guest over the entire reserved period, only if we are fully occupied over the entire reserved period, less a $15 administration fee. Naturally, we will make every effort to rent the room and return your deposit.
There are no exceptions to our cancellation policy, whether it be for reasons of sickness, family emergency or weather and as such we recommend that you purchase travel insurance. For your convenience we have included a link to the Travelex, travel protection website below.
- A two night stay is required for all weekends and three nights are required for holidays and special events
- Check-in time is after 3:00pm, check-out time is before 11:00am
- We are a non-smoking facility and all of our rooms are smoke free
- The White Barn Inn & Spa is unsuitable for children under 12 years
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Rates do not include 8% tax
- Unfortunately we cannot allow pets. Our sister property, The Yachtsman Lodge & Marina has several pet friendly rooms.
- We accept American Express, Visa and MasterCard