SPA FACILITY INFORMATION
- Gift Certificates: Gift certificates may be purchased at the front desk, spa desk or by phone and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Appointments: We strongly recommend that you schedule spa appointments prior to your arrival at the Inn. Reservations are subject to availability.
- Cancellation: Treatment times are reserved especially for you. We kindly request that cancellations or changes to appointments be made at least 24 hours in advance for single services and 7 days in advance for multiple treatments. An 100% charge will be applied to your credit card for failure to follow this policy. No show appointments will be charged in full.
- Special health considerations: Please notify our spa concierge if you have high blood pressure, allergies, physical ailments or special needs that would affect your choice of services. This information will be completed on your Personal Care Guide upon arrival at the spa.
- Arrival: We suggest that you arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time to sign in.
- Late Show: As a courtesy to following clients, late arrivals will only receive the remaining available appointment time and will be charged the full service fee.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What should you wear? A robe and slippers will be provided for you upon arrival to the spa. Disrobe to the level of your comfort. Undergarments are not necessary, but you may wear them during your treatment if you prefer. Our licensed therapists are trained to drape a sheet or towel over your body in a discreet manner, assuring your privacy at all times. For facials, we provide body wraps to cover the lower and upper half of your body.
- Should you shave before a treatment? Shaving is not recommended prior to any body exfoliation treatments or hair removal services. We do recommend that men please shave 2 hours prior to their scheduled facial treatment.
- Is there an age requirement to use the spa? All spa guests must be 16 or older to schedule a treatment. Younger guests will need to have a parent present for their treatment.
- Cellular Phones: In consideration of our other guests, we ask that you turn off your cell phone and/or pager before entering the spa.
- How are payment and gratuities handled? We accept all major credit cards, personal checks and traveler’s checks. For your convenience a discretionary 20% service charge will be added to your spa service.
- Valuables: The Spa is not responsible for damage or loss of your personal belongings. We recommend that you do not bring valuables to the spa.
Thank you and we look forward to your visit